Report - October 2022
This report provides an overview of the scenario data that ORX collected in the 2022 scenario cycle.
The report includes:
- Total number of scenarios in the library
- Total number of financial organisations sharing data
- Regional split of submitted scenarios
- Business Line split of submitted scenarios
- Most common risk drivers and financial impacts relating to scenarios
Scenario library at a glance
The Scenario Library is a comprehensive tool for scenario practitioners, allowing ORX Scenarios subscribers to backtest their own internal scenarios against the industry.
Every year, each subscribing organisation submits their most important scenarios through our secure Insight system. After rigorous quality assurance, a database of anonymised scenarios is published with accompanying reports. The library is available to ORX Scenarios subscribers.
Following the 2022 annual submission, the library now contains 796 scenarios submitted by 55 firms.
The most common scenario categories were:
- Improper business practice (81 scenarios)
- Processing errors (60 scenarios)
- AML failures (43 scenarios)
Gated content stop
ORX Scenarios Senior Manager, ORX
Research Manager, ORX