About the Operational Risk Horizon 2024 study
As part of our risk landscape work, the Operational Risk Horizon study gives you a comprehensive industry view of emerging risks.
The study, which is open to all ORX members, will provide a holistic view of the emerging risk landscape and explore how risks are connected.
Decoding an increasingly interconnected landscape
With risks becoming more and more interconnected, viewing the landscape as a whole is essential for understanding how different risk categories may impact each other, how the individual factors are linked and how this affects current and future material risk exposures.
Following a similar methodology to last year, survey participants will be asked to provide details on:
- The greatest emerging risk concerns to their organisation across a range of emerging risk categories and underlying emerging risk factors
- The external macroenvironmental factors of greatest concern to their organisation
- Key topics in focus: emerging technology, cyber threats and ESG risk themes
To enable participants to align their approaches, definitions and guidance will be provided at the start of the survey. Please make sure you read this carefully before completing the questions.
Why take part in this study?
By taking part in this study, you'll help us build a picture of the risk landscape over the next 2-3 years. Take part in the Operational Risk Horizon 2024 to:
- Contribute to the industry’s view of the most significant emerging risk categories
- Ensure your organisation is prioritising the most significant emerging risks
- Help ORX build a community of industry professionals who are discussing emerging risks and their drivers
How to take part?
In this popular study, participants will need to complete an online survey, which will ask specific questions around the emerging risk categories and factors that are at the forefront of their thinking.
The survey is intended to provide an institutional view of emerging risks, so each participating firm will only submit one response. We expect the survey will take approximately an hour to complete.
January - March
Gated content start
All ORX members can take part in the Operational Risk Horizon 2024 study.
If you're a member of ORX, you can log in or register for our website to take part in the study.