Handbook - January 2019
The handbook focuses on the preparation, assessment, renewal and governance specifically for cyber-related data breach scenarios.
This Scenario Development Handbook on cyber-related data breach was created by bringing together ORX Scenarios subscribers to discuss approaches to scenario creation
The handbook contains detailed information on aspects including:
- Information sources used to prepare for the scenario workshop
- Dimensions to consider for developing scenario storyline (actors, type of data, technique, motivation)
- List of control failures that could lead to a cyber data breach materialising
- Risk drivers - to help determine severity of the impact
- Cost components - to estimate the financial impact
- Examples of events that may trigger a cyber data breach scenario to be reviewed
The handbook is available to all ORX Scenarios subscribers.
Gated content stop
ORX Scenarios Senior Manager, ORX
Research Manager, ORX