Each month, the ORX News team publish a list of the five largest operational risk losses reported in the previous month. Read on to find out which operational risk loss events have had the most impact in Q4 2023.
If your company subscribes to ORX News then you can log in to read these stories and more in full.
1. TD Bank - $95 million
2. General Electric - $61 million
3. Metropolitan Commercial Bank - $29.5 million
4. Allstate - $25 million
5. ADM Investor Services - $11.3 million
About ORX News
Stay on top of the latest operational risk losses with ORX News. ORX News is a leading source for information and analysis on publicly reported operational risk loss events from around the globe.
Created specifically for the financial sector, ORX News can help you:
- Identify loss trends you need to be aware of
- Provide data and information to support scenario modelling
- Enhance your internal loss data
- Raise awareness of operational risk across your organisation