ORX currently accepts payment of invoice by bank transfer or the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Maestro and American Express. All credit card transactions processed are handled by PayPal.
What will I get in the guidance?
Buy both as a package and save £200, or purchase them individually. Just fill in the form above with your details and the address you'd like on the invoice and we'll get the invoice send straight to you. Once we've received payment, we send you digital copies of the guidance you requested and the full taxonomy report.
Want to know more about the guidance or how you can use the taxonomy?
If you'd like to more about the guidance, or have questions about the ORX Reference Taxonomy, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Event Type Taxonomy Guidance
- An overview of the Event Type Taxonomy
- Detailed guidance for each level 1 risk, including specific examples of risk events
- Identification of overlaps between event types and clear boundaries
- 'Deep dives' for areas commonly debate in the industry, including the level 1 risks of conduct, third party and information security
Cause and Impact Taxonomy Guidance
- An overview of the Cause and Impact Taxonomy and the bow tie methodology
- How to use flags and risk themes to add further context and insights to your data
- Guidance and definitions for specific cause categories, including employees, process failure and systems
- Guidance and definitions for direct and indirect financial impacts and non-financial impacts