In October, we held our first in-person roundtable meeting since the pandemic for the ORX CCAR Community, bringing together almost 20 representatives from 15 firms. We were also delighted to be joined by representatives of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for the first half of the event to share their thoughts and observations.
Read on for a brief overview of the main discussion points. Participants and ORX members can also download a full summary of the event.
As with all our events, this roundtable provided a platform for discussion and the sharing of challenges and ideas between operational risk professionals. Discussion points from the event included:
- The challenges and benefits of regression modelling for top and emerging risks in CCAR
- Impact and implementation of the incoming SMA, specifically focused on CCAR
- A discussion of the recent ORX report, An overview of the stress testing landscape for operational risk
- CCAR and resourcing/optimisation
- How to enhance the risk management value of CCAR
- CCAR and climate risk